Sunday, November 9, 2008

Taggedy Tag TAG TAG...

Crazy 8 Tag8

I'm not so crazy about getting tagged, but thanks Jeanna...because I was stuck... trying to find out what to blog tonight.

TV shows that I watch: I hate TV. I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to this. I feel like it's a big waste of time. Shows I watch with Dakota sometimes, or I have been known to watch in the past are.

1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2. Higglytown Heros
3. Winnie the Pooh
4. Friends
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Who's Line is it Anyway? (probably my all time fav)
7. Law-and-Order
8. Feeling Good With JoJo

8 Things that I did yesterday:
1. Played with my kids
2. Changed many diapers
3. Made Candy Cars with Tony- for the party
4. Had a Birthday Party
5. Took lots of pictures
6. Hung out with my sister Shelb...miss ya much
7. Got mad at Tony for bein a punk to his girlfriend
8. Fed Chewy while his mommy and daddy were out of town

8 Places I Love to Eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Chile's
3. Olive Garden
4. Durangos
5. Dona Maria's
6. Sud's Brothers
7. Melting Pot
8. Famous Dave's

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. Having more kids
2. Getting my bachelor's done
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. Going on a vacation with Josh-- the kids can come if that needs to happen, but a vacation would be nice
6. Having our whole family together for Christmas/reunions
7. My friend Kelli having her baby
8. Getting debts paid off

8 things on my wish list
1. More kids
2. More fun stuff for my camera
3. Sewing Machine
4. a million dollars and retirement...wait better make that two million dollars heh heh
5. House Elf... or a maid would do
6. Health for my family
7. vacation
8. a house that we own

8 people I Tag
1. Shelby-double tag-wait, I tag Chad!
2. Joni
3. Jordan
4. Rach
5. oh man.. runnin out of folks... Jeanna tagged em all
6. Josh... That counts, ok?
7-8. anyone that reads these numbers...consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I never get enough of other peoples tags! I've enjoyed reading your blog (catching up). You guys do the funnest things. I need to appologize a hundred times over for us being the worse aunt and uncle ever. My resolution... remember birthdays better. We both love Dakota and feel terrible. Izzy is so adorable. We miss you guys - looking forward to the holidays to hang out again.

Young Family Adventures said...

Love it!! yeah I know what you mean about tags - but it is fun to read what you say! Love ya!!

Dakota 08