Saturday, August 29, 2009

To: Evanstonians or those who pass through fairly frequently. :)

Sorry if there is anyone awaiting updates on this blog. Between work/mommyhood/odds and ends stuff, my blogging has taken a backseat. I do plan on getting back on top of things, and I think that will happen more when Josh's shutdown at work is over. Until then, I'll just post this update to any who are interested. I'm doing family/individual pictures as a fund raiser for my little brother (Tony's) eagle scout project on Thurs. Sept. 3rd. from 4-8pm at the state park. Price $15 and your pictures will be edited and put on a CD for you to use however you would like. All proceeds go to his project for the forest service. Let me know if you're up for it, and we'll set up a time! Thanks!

1 comments:

Candace said...

Oh, I wish we were in Evanston so you could take our pictures!! I would love that. Too bad we're not coming to Evanston anytime soon.

I do have a question for you though. I know you've told me before, but I can't remember. How do I adjust my camera so I can focus one object and blur the background??

If you get this message before next Tuesday (Sept 29), please get back to me ASAP. We're taking family pictures next Tues. so I'd really like to know to change the settings on my camera before then.

Thanks Tammy! My e-mail is candacefieber@hotmail.com

Dakota 08