Thursday, November 6, 2008

Charisma: It's about time!

Well, I called it! I've thought that Obama was going to be our new president for a while now. I just finished watching his victory speech (I think that's what it's called) because I was working when it actually happened. I cannot say that he and I see eye to eye on everything, but I do have faith in him. I believe that he can lead America, and that America will love him. I don't think that I have been around to see a president with as much charisma as our new president elect, and after I've had a day to digest the change, I'm excited.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

YOu're right. We really do need the charisma right now. It is pretty neat that we're seeing history being made. Adri came home from school and told me that a girl in her class told her that "the dark skinned man is evil." I was so mad. I didn't know if I should be mad at her or her parents. She didn't come up with that on her own!!
It's exciting. I can't wait for him to take office and see what the rest of the world does.

Dakota 08