Friday, November 7, 2008

Granparents...or in my case -Parents!


Well, this week has been a little crazy cuz I've not been feeling too hot. No, I'm not pregnant, and yes I am feeling better right now. Anyway, my mom and dad came over to visit tonight and recognized my failing nerves with a 2 year old, potty training, back-talking, etc. and they offered to take him for the night. Seriously? Izzy is asleep, and I think I'm going to go to sleep because I cannot remember the last time I went to bed before 10:00! WooHoo! Thanks parents! Tonight I am grateful for you!

ps. this pic is the only semi-recent pic that I have with my parents... so excuse the excess baby fat!

1 comments:

Joni said...

Your parents ARE awesome!! I am grateful for all the times they fed me. And it was A LOT!!

Dakota 08