Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Daylight Savings....

Today I am thankful for daylight savings. I used to get bummed around this time of year because it got dark so stinkin early. Not now I tell you. Not now. My kiddies think that bedtime is earlier these past few days ... I guess because it's dark. Woo Hoo. So around 7:15, both kids were bathed, fed, and sleeping. What a feat! Now, I just hope they'll stay asleep tonight. lol.

Tomorrow is Dakota's next echocardiogram.... for those of you who are following this situation. His last one only showed minor changes--- not enough to record (said the doc). This time, a team from Primary's is coming up to do it here in Dakota's Pediatrician's office. I guess they don't put him under when they come up here which causes a bit of anxiety for me. I am glad they don't have to stick him with a needle this time. They said they just have to confine him a little bit. ....oh bother. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

TTFN!-- (way too many cartoons for me!)

2 comments:

Candace said...

Wow, I'm jealous. I don't think my kids have ever been in bed that early. I hope things go well with your son's appointment tomorrow. You guys have really been through a lot. And, I probably don't even know the half of it.

Oh, thanks so much for the helpful instructions on how to work My camera! I messed around with it for a while and actually got it to work a couple times! Still working out the kinks though....

Shelby Asay said...

thats great i hope that you get some rest. how is you health this week? I hope it goes god with chub let me know

Dakota 08