Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Smallish Bear

Well it hardly seems right that I would have individual posts for everyone in the family except my little Izzy Bean.  Today, I am thankful for my sweet Isabella.  What a wonderful blessing she is in our family.  With the exhausting routine of keeping a constant eye on a very curious toddler, Izzy is always hangin around with smiles for anyone who will glance at her.  She really is so happy.  She has made me smile every day, and I'm sure she will continue to do so.  She loves Dakota very much.  First thing she looks for when we come down the stairs is Dakota, and she doesn't stop this intense scanning of our front room until he appears... to which she routinely lets out a squeal of glee.  I love being around to watch these two interact.  She loves her daddy.  Every time she sees him, she starts to goo and ga.  It's really cute.  She was in between diaper changes today, and I had to snap a shot of her cute little mug.... and chubby baby body.  So dang cute!!  I love it!  Today I am thankful for my Smallish Bear.


...a little background behind the smallish bear name.  Dakota loves to watch Brother Bear mainly because the little bear's name is Koda.  The moose on the movie call Koda 'smallish bear'.  So, this week... because I basically memorize at least one movie a week.... Dakota is Koda Bear, and Izzy is Smallish Bear.  Dakota thinks I'm hilarious.  If he only knew!  ...anything to win a few points.  lol.

Also, the echo went great today.  Dakota actually fell asleep for it.  ...I couldn't help but be thankful for not having to replay the last two experiences that he had with this procedure.  The tech guy said that he didn't see any abnormalities, but the pediatric cardiologist would read the test, and we'd know for sure tomorrow.

6 comments:

Young Family Adventures said...

Look at that belly? What you been feeding that smallish bear - Honey? too cute!! love it & grateful to hear the tests went so well & for YOU? Hope you are doing well too!! We love you all! :)

Shelby Asay said...

oh my cute bean. She is so darling. I love her personality so much aww...

and bread bowls.... mmm...mmm... good! Sounds delicious I like you thinking:) I made up a funny game for the party! Sweet!

Shelby Asay said...

lol now that we know i got a bit of potential on portraits... can i do one for you? lol if not its understandable:)

tammy walker said...

seriously? I would love that!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just want to squeeze her!!! She is so stinkin cute!

Grandma Chickens said...

She is such a sweetie!

Dakota 08