Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sure, lets give it a try.

So apparantly it is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)--thanks for the info Candace. You're supposed to post everyday this month. I'm up for the challenge. My life isn't full exciting events, but I'm sure I can find something to blab about everyday. Anyway, since it's closing in on Thanksgiving time, I want to find something that I am truly thankful for everyday. Today I am thankful for binkis. No, seriously... we lost all of them for most of the day, and just found one before Izzy went to bed. Wow! I am going to buy a stash tomorrow. She was soooo wound up and antsy today. Not a good thing. But yes, today is binki day.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You got so many good pictures!! You weren't kidding that Grant thought that gorilla was Newell. Funny!! Again, the party was so much fun. You all did so much. The food was to die for. I think I have got my sugar fix for awhile....Well, at least until next time I see you.

Chelsea said...

national blogging month? Maybe I'll try. It's already the 3rd.

Dakota 08