Saturday, January 10, 2009

playin around...aka...gobs of pictures



Caution:  do not continue if you aren't interested in a gazillion pictures of the last 24 hours.... or if you're in a hurry.


Poor baby Iz is teething.... this is how she looks most of the time these days.  Sad huh?
The girls!
mom & babies 
Dad and babies...perhaps one day we'll get a picture with all 4 of us in it....?!?
Sweet baby girl.
Cheezer!
She saw momma.... she really is a momma's girl.  I love it!
Koda Bear
Everyone thinks they're sooo sweet and innocent.  These are the faces we see every day!!! Scary Mary!
Sooo mischievous!  I'm sure he just did something naughty in this picture and is trying to get away from me before I find out!
Me.... "Hey Dakota, look at mom and smile" ...click... "yes..very nice..."  
thumb chewin...all day
Not quite sure what this is, but we laugh every time Izzy does this... so she keeps doing it. hmm.
Funny girl!
We call these her swear words!  She spits at us all the time.  Stupid teeth!!
Teeth Teeth Teeth!!!  All I got for Christmas was freakin teeth!!!
There's that look again.  Funny.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

These are really neat pics!

Shelby Asay said...

Tammy I love these pictures. That one of you and business... you should frame it, and put in her room. its so so cute. I love all of them. Everyone looks so cute. Biz is getting such a personality its so funny. And Chub on the other hand.... well we will skip him heh heh! I love you all Thanks to you and Josh for the fun family party! And of course Late Happy new year!:)

Young Family Adventures said...

The pictures are all adorable!! I can't believe how much Izzy is looking like here momma!! She is too cute!!All those sweet little curly hair pictures - precious!!

WOW - so fun to see your little sister have kiddo-s & them look like how I remember YOU!!! (WOW- So wild, but I love it!!)

I still can't get over how much Dakota was infatuated with unwrapping presents... that was too funny!! He is getting so big & I am amazed at how much hair he has!!

Josh the boys totally adore you & love that you love to play dodge ball with them!! Thanks for being such a wonderful uncle!!

Love you all!! Thanks again for a fun Christmas party!! (PS of course the remote control cars are always a hit here... been through many batteries & it has only been like 2 weeks. THANKS bunches!)

Jan said...

Very Very Cute! I was keeping track of my fav from the beginning, but lost track since they're all great. Thanks for taking our fam pictures. Also, for letting us stay with you guys. Ah, it was so fun!!! Hopefully we'll see you out here in a few weeks?!? We'll try to control Carson this time... poor Dakota.

Grandma Chickens said...

Tammy, you have really captured their personalities.

Dakota 08