Sunday, November 16, 2008

"No help PLEASE!"

You know, potty training just hasn't been too much of an inspiring experience in our house!  The other night I came home from work to fine my little brother and his friends all hangin out at our house...which is totally cool.  However, Koda wanted to sit on the toilet.  I asked if I could help him and he said, "No help please!".  Ok, at least he asked please.  He thought he had done a pretty good job all by himself.  He ran down the stairs bearing all... with his big boy underwear ON.  Funny.  I spared you a little, and cropped the pic.  Have a good day.







7 comments:

Joni said...

hahahahaha!!

Shelby Asay said...

oh my lol hes so funny

Young Family Adventures said...

That is too cute!! Cute cheeks!!

Jordan said...

I feel your pain Tammy. Corbin is about the same way still - he loves to wear big boy pants, but doesn't always make it to the potty, or says he does, but then we have messes to clean up - daily. Not very fun times at our household potty training either. One day he'll have to be done though - they don't make diapers bigger than 6.... he doesn't have much time left.... :)

Chelsea said...

LOL! No help please!

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey! This is Brooke Carroll, Nate's wife! I saw you guys on here and wanted to say hi and see how you were doing! Nate wanted me to have you tell Josh "hey" for him. We haven't seen you guys since Jaycee's wedding last summer, so just thought we'd say hello! Hope you are doing great. Oh, our blog is private, so if you would like to check ours out, my email is bcass_crazybeautiful@yahoo.com. If you want to send me a blank email, I will send you an invite back! Hope to hear from you guys!

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

oh how cute! you guys look like your having fun- Jaycee's says hi also- We'll have to get together this summer- Ciao

Dakota 08