Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A months worth of pictures.

I have a blogging problem.  I take millions of pictures, but completely lack the motivation to upload them and blog.  Hmmm... so here goes for the last month.

Izzy has been blessed with naturally curly hair..... that you cannot really see in this picture.  However, it sure has a mind of its own.  On days where her mommy doesn't do her hair, we refer to her as "Jimmy Neutron".
Here are the crazy curls...
She loves to stare out of our bedroom window...  however, our bed is super high ... so I have to be super close whenever she insists on her staring routine.
This picture just makes me laugh.
and yeah, she usually does have a runny/snotty nose.  It's becoming..... no?
Dakota has started his potty training boot-camp, and I have turned into the meanest mommy ever!  However, after lunch today, he only had one accident before bedtime.... and this is only day 2.     ......happy me!!!
Papa Walker plows our driveway with the 4-wheeler.  He rarely gets away without giving dakota a ride.
Aunt Jeanna gave Dakota this ginormous lollipop.  hmmm.  He worked pretty hard on it.
working away...
as far as picture taking goes.... Dakota isn't always so willing.... this is usually the attitude I get.... "take the freakin picture already!"
...... "here... does a half smile work for ya?"
He sure does love his Daddy though.  He is always so happy when he comes home!!!
Dakota LOVES crafts and art.  I try to encourage this often.  One of our latest fingerpainting projects.




hah hah!!!  Gross!  
Baby Feet.      Why?  you ask... because they're cute.    ...and I love them!





6 comments:

Joni said...

Cute pics! I love them and your kids are adorable.

Chelsea said...

YAY! So cute! Love the pictures.

Shelby Asay said...

ah! Those are f un pictures! It was sure good to see ya! Love you tam! Maybe next time we will get luckier on picking the movie:)

Jordan said...

such cute pictures! the kiddos are getting so big! I can't believe how they have grown - we haven't seen you guys forever it seems. Hope everything is going well. Thanks for posting the photos - I am much the same as you - have tons of them, just not motivated or finding time to get them posted. oh well - I just keep trying....

Anonymous said...

You take amazing pictures! I need to have to take some of my kiddos! I especially love Izzy's leg warmers, where did you find them? So cute!

Grandma Chickens said...

Tammy, you have such a talent of capturing their personalities. Love your pictures and you kiddos.

Dakota 08