Thursday, April 2, 2009

Look Who's 1!


March 19th, our little Isabella turned one.  It's still crazy to think about.  I guess that because she's the youngest, she still seems like a baby to me.  She really is growing up so fast.  Izzy adds such a sweet spirit to our family, and each of us love her so much.  She is sweet, but she has such a strong spirited side to her.  Most people laugh whenever she is, for example:  screaming and shaking her fists at me or her dad.  She knows what she wants, and we love her for that.  Most days she fills our lives with sunshine and happiness.  I was worried when I was pregnant with Izzy... I'd like to think that this is somewhat normal, but I was worried that I would never be able to love another baby as much as I did Dakota, and just as people told me, my love grew.  She has brought so much love to our home, and I can't wait to see what another year brings!  Love you Iz!
My Big 1 year old!!
Birthday Morning
Dakota:  not too excited that it's not his birthday!
He did however cash in on one awesome Buzz bubble gun!
Baby Birthday cake
we refer to this look as "the sugar coma look"  at our house
she was really girly with her cake.  She didn't even make it to the actual cake!

Izzy loves to bounce.... so if you hold her up to a standing position, you can be sure that your arms will get a pretty good workout being 'springs' if you will
Her daddy got her this fuzzy blankie.  She loves it!!!  Thanks everyone who came to the party and for all of the fun gifts that Izzy got.  She and her brother are in heaven playing with her new stash.

0 comments:

Dakota 08