Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am not the winner!


So I thought I was doing pretty good with this posting every day this month. Yeah I was until I went back to work. This week it's my turn to work and yeah, I work the evening shift... so when I get home I generally don't feel like getting on the computer. I am still going to try to finish this month though. MMMmm today I am thankful for my job. I work at a care/rehab facility. Some people call this a nursing home. I love the residents. My job is good most days, but short staffing and some other quirky things frusterate me sometimes. I love being a nurse though. I like the idea of being able to go to work with the understanding that I can make a difference for somebody during the 8-12 hours that I'm there. I also enjoy sharing the parenting responsibilities 1/2 time with Josh. He's an awesome dad, but I think that being home with the babies every other week has opened his eyes to how much work it can be to stay home with the kids. Anyway... nice tangent..... anyway, today I am thankful for my job.

0 comments:

Dakota 08